Please review the following information before proceeding.
- In order to apply for an Australian working holiday visa, we are required to schedule a consultation interview.
- The purpose of the consultation is check if you are legally eligible to apply for this visa.
- You may be contacted by a case manager within 7 working days for a required welcome call – in order to explain about the process and requirements.
- You will be assigned a Case ID number upon registration – Your Case ID number will be used to identify each applicant in our system.
Pre-Case Registration Fee:
- For applicants who require priority support.
- By completing the Pre-Case fee, you will be contacted by a dedicated assigned case manager from our immigration department in order to begin the process.
Pre-Case Registration Fee
Immediate Consultation Interview
High Priority Support
Dedicated Case Manager
Email & Chat Support
Australia Life Guide
Refunded if not eligible to apply for assessment
Steps of the Process:
- Consultation Interview conducted by a case manager to confirm eligibility.
- Case preparation by our legal and immigration department.
- Registration and completion of service fees
- Document collection stage
- Document review
- Visa application submission
- Visa application outcome and visa grant.
Application Service Fee:
- $1,720 – $2,220 USD [This depends on applicants’ profile and needs]
- Note – Service fees can differ due to country of residence, age, and specific applicant requirements.
- All service fees are in USD
- Government fees are in AUD
Basic Visa Rights:
- Work Full Time
- Study for up to 4 months
- Travel freely in and out of Australia.
- 12 Month stay for 1st Working Holiday Visa [You can also become eligible to apply for a 2nd and 3rd Working Holiday Visa]
- Can possibly be extended for another 12 months – For 2nd Working Holiday Visa
- Can possibly be extended for another 12 months – For 3rd Working Holiday Visa
- You will be protected by the Australian workplace law