Organization & Agency
Professional support and guidance throughout all visa procedures.
– In cooperation with MARA migration agents and Immigration Lawyers.
Promise of Service
Under our regulations, we provide FREE immigration advice, support, and research to all registered applicants.
In order to guide each applicant step by step throughout the entire visa process we must abide by all rules and regulations of the Australian government’s home affairs department and MARA code of conduct.
Be evaluated for all VISA types
Direct pathway to permanent residency and Australian citizenship in the future.
This provisional visa is for people with business skills. It lets you operate a new or existing business in Australia.
Allows you to work in Australia, many work visas can lead to permanent residency once the requirement are met.
Family / Partner Visa
If an applicant has an immediate family member who is a resident/citizen of Australia, they may receive a visa under a sponsorship status.
Allows you study in Australia, whether to continue your current field of studies or further a new diploma, certificate, or degree. – Can possibly lead to a work visa and residency.
Working Holiday Visa
This visa lets people 18 to 30 years old (or 35 years old for some countries) have their first extended holiday in Australia and work here to help fund their trip.
Schedule Consultation Interview
Perform Full Visa Assessment
Receive Assessment Results
Begin Visa Application Process
Contact for Consultation Interview
In order to assist applicants from different time zones around the world, our staff works mornings, evenings, and night shifts.
Pre-Case Priority Registration
Priority Registration will allow you to begin the visa application process as quickly as possible. A case manager personally responsible for your case will be in touch within 24-72 hours.
Listed below are the benefits of priority registration as well as information about the visa process.
Required steps to begin a visa application:
- Consultation Interview
- A case manager will interview you to determine if you are eligible for a Full Visa Assessment.
- Full Visa Assessment
- Performed by a licensed MARA migration agent or Immigration Lawyer
- Provides a list of all visas you are eligible to apply.
- Assessment Results Consultation
- Discuss the different types of visas you were found eligible for with a case manager.
- Receive advice and information on which visa is the best for you to apply for.
- Support from the case manager in filling out the application and organizing all required documents.
Pre-Case Registration FeeProcessing Fee
Immediate Consultation Interview
High Priority Support
Dedicated Case Manager
Email & Chat Support
Australia Life Guide
Refunded if not eligible to apply for assessment