Promise of Service
Under our regulations, we provide FREE immigration advice, support, and research to all registered applicants.
In order to guide each applicant step by step throughout the entire visa process we must abide by all rules and regulations of the Australian government’s home affairs department and MARA code of conduct.
Be evaluated for all VISA types
Schedule Consultation Interview
Perform Full Visa Assessment
Receive Assessment Results
Begin Visa Application Process
In order to assist applicants from different time zones around the world, our staff works mornings, evenings, and night shifts.
+61 3 8592 6411
Pre-Case Priority Registration
Priority Registration will allow you to begin the visa application process as quickly as possible.A case manager personally responsible for your case will be in touch within 24-72 hours.
Listed below are the benefits of priority registration as well as information about the visa process.
Required steps to begin a visa application:
- Consultation Interview
- A case manager will interview you to determine if you are eligible for a Full Visa Assessment.
- Full Visa Assessment
- Performed by a licensed MARA migration agent or Immigration Lawyer
- Provides a list of all visas you are eligible to apply.
- Assessment Results Consultation
- Discuss the different types of visas you were found eligible for with a case manager.
- Receive advise and information on which visa is the best for you to apply for.
- Support from the case manager in filling out the application and organizing all required documents.
Pre-Case Registration Fee
- Immediate Consultation Interview
- High Priority Support
- Dedicated Case Manager
- Phone Support
- Email & Chat Support
- Australia Life Guide
- Refunded if not eligible to apply for assessment
Went from a working holiday visa to permanent residency. Got splendid service and support, the staff is very proficient and organized.
My case manager was patient and held my PR visa application when I was dealing with personal issues. The staff helped me pick up where I left off without any problems.
So happy for Australia Express, I got through my medical board registration and continued my nursing career in Australia thanks to them. I recommended two of my close loved family members as well.
I had problems with my English exam, Australia Express offered to pay for my next exam to show support, I was not expecting this kind of service and I glad me and my family chose to work with this organization.
I was already in Australia trying to extend my work visa and after a consultation with a case manager I was able to apply for residency and bring over my family, I can't say it wasn’t difficult but the staff did not let me give up! I Would recommend to anyone this organization!